Do you have something interesting that you’d like to share? Submit your content idea to Team OnlineCalculator.Guide. Scroll down a little and get through the guidelines to write, content type that we accept, and complete submission procedure.
What We Accept?
We only accept posts on the topics as mentioned below:
Maths or Mathematics
Link Placement will be done with a small Fee
What We Don't Accept?
We do not accept any writings regarding gambling, trading, or adults.
What Writing Style You Ought to Adopt?
Below are the guidelines for SEO optimized structure:
Important Elements Of A Blog:
The important elements that every blog must have are as under:
Well Structured Body with H2 and H3 Tags (Subheadings)
Understanding Our Blog Structure
Title of the Blog (H1 Tag)
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING TITLE
Try to make your title as engaging as it can be
Keep it around 70 characters
Include the focus keyword
Use another related keyword
It should contain any crisp idea that could be handy for our readers
Keep the tone exciting - users must click on it after reading
Do not overpromise
Note: You can keep the SEO Title same as the H1 Tag.
Body of the Blog (Structure of Our Blogs)
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING BODY OF THE BLOG
Start off with the focus keyword
Let our audience know what they will be learning from the article
How the content will assist them in resolving various calculations problems
Focus on the pivot idea and briefly explain how it will be handy
Use the focus keyword at least twice in the introduction
Use secondary keywords as well
Write at least 7-8 sentences in the introduction
Break into two paragraphs if possible
Must have focus keyword
You can have only one H2 Tag in a blog post
Content Under H2 Tag:
1. Few sentences about the topic you are writing – could be an extension of the introduction
2. Can use a relevant table, like Overview of the Exam
H3 Tags: All subheadings that come after H2 should be H3
1. Can have multiple H3 Tags
2. Good to have focus keyword in some H3 Tags if not all
3. Keep secondary keywords
4. Give relevant information under each H3 Tag
5. Each H3 should convey one point
6. Can include tables if necessary
7. Tables shouldn’t be more than three columns
8. No sentences should be used in the tables
9. If there are too many H3s (or if the word count of the entire post is very high), give a second and if required, third CTA after suitable interval
10. Interlink wherever possible, do not overdo it
11. Avoid over-optimization and artificial stuffing of keywords
12. Use images or infographics to better illustrate the concept under study
13. Use bullets to highlight various tricks to resolve particular problems
14. We accept word count in the range 500-1500/Article
1. Must have the focus keyword and secondary keyword
It is basically the post snippet that shows up in Google search results, just below the blue clickable link (title of the post).
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING META DESCRIPTION
1. Explain the post title, tell what the post is about and how it can help in brief
Start with the focus keyword
Use secondary/LSI keywords and variations of keywords
How to Submit?
You can send us your writing piece via an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). It can either be a Doc File or a Word File.
What Happens Next?
After you submit or send your content to us, it is screened through the following procedure:
Our editors will thoroughly read your sample content
Will gather feedback from our writing experts
Get back to you with editing notes and ask you to make changes (if required).
Once you are back with content we are looking for, we will be glad to publish it on our site!
Support mcqmojo.com by disabling your adblocker.
Please disable the adBlock and continue. Thank you.